30-day Raw Diet Challenge

My husband and I have decided to try a 30-day raw diet. If after that 30-days we decide to stay 100% raw, that would be great! Follow and support us along our journey!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 3!

Breakfast: Smoothie
Can't remember exactly....I make so many but it was a fruit smoothie.

Lunch: Smoothie
Green Smoothie.
3 cups green grapes
1 stock of celery
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup broccoli
1/2 peeled cucumber
1 cup water
BLEND!

This was very good! I was impressed :)

Snacks:
1/2 avocado
1 cup fruit smoothie (made one for the kids and I had 1 cup full)

Dinner:
Samon Pate in a romaine lettuce wrap with avocado slices. UNBELIEVABLE!! It looked and tasted so much like samon, it was hard to believe it was walnuts and a few vegetables!! HA! No picture....I inhaled it. lol

Desert:
1 slice of cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment